GULARGAMBONE SWIMMING CENTRE FACILITIES
- Pools: 25m Baby Pool
- Swimming Club
- Learn to Swim Classes
- Showers & Changing Facilities
- Ladies & Gents Toilets
- Half Basketball Court
- Plenty of Shade Area
ALL SIGNS AND RULES ARE TO BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES
The Pool Manager reserves the right to decline patrons’ entry to the Complex for refusal to follow any of the rules outlined here
The General Manager
Coonamble Shire Council
Coonamble & Gulargambone Baths Code of Conduct & Rules
- Season Tickets are for the use of those whose names are listed on the application form.
- Children under the age of 10 years will be refused entry without a supervising adult.
- Patrons must wear swimming costumes to enter the pool. Following items may also be worn:
- Swimming shirts ONLY;
- Clean swimming shorts/trunks; &
- Clean board shorts.
- NO Bombing, Running Dives, Back Dives, Shoulder Rides or Summersaults.
- NO Running in Complex at all.
- NO Glass.
- NO Swearing.
- NO Foul Play including pushing/dunking.
- NO Swinging or Climbing on Handrails.
- NO Balls or Ball Games.
- NO Alcohol/Drugs permitted on grounds.
- NO Diving in the 25 meter or Baby pool.
- NO Smoking.
- NO Chewing Gum.
- DO NOT allow young children near the 50 metre pool without proper & adequate supervision.
New Pool Regulations
- Under 5 Years of Age
- Children 5 years of age and under are not permitted to enter the Coonamble Swimming Pool Grounds or Pools without adult supervision.This means that the supervising adult must be within arms length of the child at all times.
- 5 –10 Years of Age Children between the ages of 5 - 10 years MUST be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Over 10 Years of Age
- The minimum age for a child to enter the Coonamble Swimming Pool Grounds unsupervised applies to Children 10 years of age and over. NB: Adult Supervision means a person 18 years of age or over that is willing to take the responsibility for the child’s safety.
- This means that the supervising adult must be within arms length of the child at all times.
Admission Charges Fees and Charges 2019/2020
|Season Ticket (Family)||$240.00||$240.00|
|Season Ticket (Child)||$85.00||$85.00|
|Season Ticket (Adult)||$135.00||$135.00|