Monday, 04 Jul 2022 - Thursday, 14 Jul 2022
Two Birds Café car park in Namoi Street, Coonamble
13 20 50
The BreastScreen NSW mobile screening van will be in Coonamble from Monday, 4 July, to Thursday, 14 July. Appointments are necessary and can be made by phoning 13 20 50.
The van will be parked near Two Birds Café in Namoi Street, Coonamble.
Everyone should keep in mind:
• 1 in 7 women will get breast cancer in their life time.
• 9 out 10 women who get breast cancer do not have a family history.
• BreastScreen NSW encourages all women aged 50-74 to have a potentially life-saving mammogram every 2 years.
• Encouragingly 98% of women will survive breast cancer with early detection, and the best way to detect breast cancer is through having regular mammograms.
• An appointment only takes 20 minutes every two years.
• Mammograms with BreastScreen NSW are free.
• You do not need a Doctors referral.
• To make a booking call 13 20 50.